100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil
French tarragon is the variety used for cooking in the kitchen[ref] and is not grown from seed, as the flowers are sterile; instead, it is propagated by root division.
- antispasmodic powerful
- stomachic, apéritive, carminative
- anti-inflammatory drug
- tonic mental
- digestive spasms: flatulence, colitis, hiccups,
- spasmodic coughs
- diminish and muscular cramps
- painful rules and gynaecological pains
- nausea, vomiting, badly of transport"
Source: A. Zhiri & D. Baudoux, essential Oils Chémotypées and their synergies, Inspir Development